UPDATE 7th JULY 2020
Following the recent update from the Scottish Government, we would like to remind our customers that from Friday 10th July 2020 it is mandatory to wear a face covering whilst in any retail store.
UPDATE FROM 24th JUNE 2020
Good news! Now that we have entered Phase 2 and are allowed to do so, Tarff is re-opening it’s Scottish stores from Monday 29th June. Outlined below are the control measures we have put in place to make the stores safe for staff and customers.
Tarff’s Policies and Procedures
branch is open from Monday 15th June. Please click here
to see our guidelines for the store.
General Store Protocols
1. There will be a one way system around stores and the route will be outlined at the entrance to the shop. There will be arrows on the floor which indicate what way to go.
2. There will be a limit to the number of customers in a store at one time.
3. Hand sanitiser and disposable gloves will be available to customers at the entrance to the store.
4. There will be areas marked out so you are maintaining 2m distance at all times.
5. Screens around the till area have been fitted.
6. Face coverings must be worn whilst in store (from Friday 10th July).
Call and Collect
Although we are allowing customers into the shop, we are still continuing our Call and Collect system which has worked very well throughout this unprecedented time. We encourage you to continue to use this.
1. Simply call your local branch.
2. Order and pay for your goods over the phone.
3. Arrange a collection time.
4. When you arrive at the store, please phone the branch and a member of staff will assist you.
Free Delivery for the Community
We are continuing to offer our free delivery service of essential goods to the local community. Please contact your local branch to organise your order, pay over the phone or put on account and ask for this to be delivered.
*Essential items can be broadly classed as animal feed, animal health products, bedding or essential seasonal products.