UPDATE 4th September 2020
Whilst we appreciate that, for various reasons, not all members of the public have to wear a facemask, as Government guidelines state, facemasks should be worn in order to protect others. If you are exempt from wearing a mask, we would like to encourage you to continue to call in orders rather than visiting the store so we can ensure the safety of our staff and other customers. Thank you.
UPDATE 5th August 2020
The Tarff Coffee Shop will re-open on Tuesday 4th August. The café will be open from Monday—Saturday and closed Sunday. To accommodate the café’s opening times, the Tarff Town and Country store opening times have also altered.
Tarff Town and Country Opening Hours
Saturday: 8am—3pm (was noon)
Tarff Coffee Shop Opening Hours
In adherence with COVID guidelines, the café is now operating a smaller menu and there’s a limited number of tables with 2 metre spacing. There is an allocated 50 minute time slot per table. To indicate whether a table requires cleaning, a red cross will be put onto the table before the next customer arrives. Tables will be fully sanitised after every customer.
The coffee shop has also signed up to the Governments ‘Eat Out to Help Out’ scheme. The logo means diners who eat-in will benefit from a 50% discount, up to a maximum of £10 per person, on food and non-alcoholic drinks, any Monday to Wednesday in August 2020 – and no voucher is required. Diners can take advantage of the offer as many times as they like during the month.
UPDATE 7th JULY 2020
Following the recent update from the Scottish Government, we would like to remind our customers that from Friday 10th July 2020 it is mandatory to wear a face covering whilst in any retail store.
UPDATE FROM 24th JUNE 2020
Good news! Now that we have entered Phase 2 and are allowed to do so, Tarff is re-opening it’s Scottish stores from Monday 29th June. Outlined below are the control measures we have put in place to make the stores safe for staff and customers.
Tarff’s Policies and Procedures
General Store Protocols
1. There will be a one way system around stores and the route will be outlined at the entrance to the shop. There will be arrows on the floor which indicate what way to go.
2. There will be a limit to the number of customers in a store at one time.
3. Hand sanitiser and disposable gloves will be available to customers at the entrance to the store.
4. There will be areas marked out so you are maintaining 2m distance at all times.
5. Screens around the till area have been fitted.
6. Face coverings must be worn whilst in store (from Friday 10th July).
Call and Collect
Although we are allowing customers into the shop, we are still continuing our Call and Collect system which has worked very well throughout this unprecedented time. We encourage you to continue to use this.
1. Simply call your local branch.
2. Order and pay for your goods over the phone.
3. Arrange a collection time.
4. When you arrive at the store, please phone the branch and a member of staff will assist you.
Free Delivery for the Community
We are continuing to offer our free delivery service of essential goods to the local community. Please contact your local branch to organise your order, pay over the phone or put on account and ask for this to be delivered.
*Essential items can be broadly classed as animal feed, animal health products, bedding or essential seasonal products.