Relax and enjoy the freshly-brewed tea, coffee and delicious home baking in our welcoming and spacious Coffee Shop
We use local produce whenever possible, and all our food is freshly prepared to order. Many of the ingredients that we use are also available on the shelves of our Local foods section.
Located on the ground floor, the Coffee Shop is fully accessible for customers with walking difficulties or in a wheelchair. Hours of opening are from 8.00 am to 4.30 pm on Mondays to Saturdays, and from 10.00 am to 3.30 pm on Sundays.
Enjoy choosing from the following:
- Hot rolls with a variety of fillings
- Plated breakfast, including sausage, egg, bacon, haggis and more!
- Soup kettle, made each morning using fresh ingredients, and served with crusty bread or Galloway oatcakes
- Kids’ meal deal, with a choice of sandwiches, crisps and fruit juice
- Toasties, panini, crusty breads and baked potatoes, all with a mouthwatering variety of fillings
- Something sweet, with farmhouse scones, freshly made each day, tray bakes, teacakes and homemade shortbread and biscuits
- Wide variety of Fair Trade coffees
- Pot of Fair Trade breakfast tea, Earl Grey or herbal and fruit teas
- Thick and creamy hot chocolate (try it topped with marshmallows, flake and cream)
- Selection of cold drinks, including iced tea
What our customers say …
“Such a friendly atmosphere – everyone is very, very pleasant and helpful.”
“No worries about parking, and the prices are reasonable.”
“You come in for a coffee and find other things to buy!”